Embankment Dams and Landfill Technology
- Consultancy on questions relating to embankment dams and landfill technology, sedimentation installations, subsurface water flow and restorations of old environmental damages.
- Development and survey of procedures for landfill sealings and enclosure of old environmental damages.
- Model tests and calculations for structural safety, deformations and seep flows.
- Instrumentation and monitoring of constructions, embankment dams, banks and landfills.
- Suitability tests of minerally materials according to DIN 4093, DIN 4126 and DIN 4127.
- Suitability tests of grouting materials.
- Suitability tests of materials for landfill sealings according to the advices of GDA.
- Suitability tests for anchors according to DIN 4125.
- Material tests for geotechnical problems (in the laboratory and outdoor).
We dispose of:
- An environmental laboratory for CHC analysis.
- Test equipment for the determination of the mechanical and hydraulic properties of soil- and rock bulk material (up to 1,2 m in diameter).
- Field measuring equipment for mechanical and hydraulic tests on Untersuchungen on bulk material and in the subsurface.
Please contact for further information:
Dr.-Ing. Andreas Bieberstein
Phone: +49 721 608-42222
Fax: +49 721 696096